Dr Martin Luther King led a movement that reshaped the whole of society. We are still feeling the effects of this today. Dr King was a BAPTIST preacher whose influence was felt far beyond his own congregation.
BASIC PRAYER POINTS
- For leaders to receive a revelation of the church and the Kingdom of God.
- For revival, a change of heart toward our nation.
- For leaders to understand and be in step with present day truths about the Kingdom of God functioning in society and in the marketplace.
- The realization that every person is a minister at his workplace.
- An understanding that we are not of this world, but functioning in this world.
- For revival, repentance, unity and for leaders to take responsibility for the spiritual reasons behind the drought.
- For new leadership in the city being raised, may they impact the spiritual climate of the city!
SCRIPTURES TO PRAY
1. Matthew 6:10
2. Eph 6:12
3. Phil 2:15
4. Proverbs 12:19